Guys help me out. What does this mean?

3 months ago my partner and I broke up after a year and a half, but he is constantly texting me and checking up on me. What does this mean? Does he still wants me? and so yes, why wouldn't he just tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many reasons why and those reasons can depend on the nature of the break up. For example if you dumped him, he could still be coming to terms with it and still trying to get over the change of relationship.

If he dumped you, not out of anger/spite, he could be making sure that you are alright because the break up may have hurt you in some way in his eyes.

There could be many reasons but one thing for sure is that he still cares about you. Whether he wants to stay with you, is a different matter entirely.

What Guys Said 6

• Probably wants you back but the ego is in the way

• Unless He's a CIA Agent Trying To Save You From Some Psycho Who Moved Next Door.

He's trying to make a Move But Couldn't Coz he's Afraid Of Rejection MAYBE

• Maybe he's just a nice dude checking in on ya

• he still has feelings for you and would be hurt to see you moving on with someone else

• I really don't have a problem with casual sex other than all the consequences that come with it usually there's STDs involve in it's not worth giving up a committed relationship to have sex with someone for one night

• its complicated

What Girls Said 0