Ex playing games with me. Why?

Ex girlfriend broke up with me 3 months ago. Went straight into no contact. We see each other a lot as we do go to the same gym.
Within the 3 months, she has been on an ongoing cycle of hot and cold. She will be either extremely friendly or cold. Tries to make me jealous and attempts to get a reaction out of me.

The most recent example... A couple of weeks ago, she was flirting with me a little bit because I was topless at the gym momentarily. Then, I teased her back a bit about it. Chased me and said I wasn't nice in a friendly manner. (This day, she kept her gym bag next to mine)

The next time I see her, she becomes cold and completely ignores me. Keeps her bag next to mine though. Brought a friend in, says hi to him. Which seems rather obvious that she attempted to do that on purpose. But whatever.

After that, I see her again a few days later and she ASKS ME "Come here. Why do you say hi to me anymore?"
I'm like wtf.

Why is she playing these games?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Some people like the attention, it just depends on the type of person she is. She may just enjoy playing with you because she knows she can get a rise out of you.

• Get over her

What Guys Said 0