Are most guys really private?

So my question is do all guys have social media or some are just very private about their lives? Let me know (guys) because I don't want to overthink things about a certain person just because I know they don't have social media

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no social media apart from gag
    it's not that I'm private, I just can't be bothered to maintain an account

What Guys Said 4

• Whether or not someone uses social media has almost nothing to do with their gender. It's entirely personal preference.

• It's not anything to do with gender it's more the fact of trying to see how this person is and knowing more about them for the fact that it seems like they are a very private person

• Mkay, simple answer: you're overthinking it, he just doesn't have/want social media. There ya go.

• Thank you

• I'll say that in my social media, women do tend to share more openly and frequently than guys. I'm personally a rather private person, and while I have social media I mostly use it to take part in ongoing discussion rather than broadcasting my life.

• I see yeah im more open to things i tend to have it to communicate with my family and friends but another things is i don't have thousands of friends like some people do only the important ones

• Yes, males don't like the whole world up in their personal shit. We prefer real friends in real life.

• I have social media. I'm private to. Certain extent. I don't blast everything on social media.

What Girls Said 0