Why does my ex grilfriend mot want to meet or keep in contact?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me. I thought we had a strong relationship, but I guess I was wrong. I would like to hear from girls about why they are so stubborn when it comes to keeping in contact after breaking up? Why girls act like they never new the person they were with?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• The feelings you expressed in this question or exactly how some girls feel about men especially me my ex broke up with me and I'm pregnant and he won't text me or talk to me lately. I do feel that people intend to avoid the situation in order to go through the healing process even though she broke up with you she made have had some issues she needed to resolve and fix in her life . It can be extremely hard to just sit back and be patient and to continue hoping she will call you bk or text you. And I know how you somewhat feel I am in love with my ex as I believe you are in love with her . I want nothing more then to resolve our differences and give us a fair chance. Yet not everybody believes communicating is necessary, people can go about a break up immaturely and pretend that they never loved just cause it makes it easier on them even though it plainly is hard on us.

I feel you should continue your life and be strong and happy . And if you are much in love with her still then allow her to take her time and this gives you time, so that way when you too can talk you both had time to collect your thoughts and you both can gain clarity over the situation! For if she talks to you know while she is overwhelmed with emotion she may say something that will only complicate the break up more and I am sure you don't want hurtful words right now thrown in your face.

Don't lose hope !;) you do have people that support you

What Girls Said 8

• You know what? Girls and guys are no different. When girls don't want any contact, it really means that they want to move on. They don't want to waste their time in something that's going to be trouble later on. They know that being friends would hurt them even more because of the history you guys have.

• like anyone - a guy or a girl, if we feel the split is absolutely final, we avoid all contact. she is avoiding contact because she really REALLY is not interested. sorry to sound harsh - but its time to stop wondering why sheisnt talking to you and think up ways for you to move on.

• Well I am not stubborn and am in contact with my ex. I would say that sometimes it feels like I have never known my ex, but that is mostly because time has passed since we were together and he has moved on. While although I have, in ways, I still love and care for my ex, I wish things were better between us. So I do not think every girl is stubborn, it just depends on the relationship and why it ended

• WELLLLLLLL... if it is OVER its OVER... Move on no need to go back - reason there was a break up...

I NEVER keep up with a guy that treated me poorly and even if I was crazy in love - when I get / got the strength to break up and was at the end of my rope with his behavior I would break up with the guy and NEVER look back EVER and hope to NEVER see the guy again - and that really only happened with my last boyfriend he was really mean and verbally disrespectful but I stayed with him because he made good $$$-- MY mistake - glad its over and I NEVER want to see him again there is nothing GOOD about him at all.. Any other relationship I had and we broke up usually I still thought the guy was cool and usually after like 6 months I would chat it up again with the ex and still be friends - but definitely not immediately after the break up - you need time to seperate and move on.

• I say it's probably someone else. Not to be mean or so blunt about it. But if everything was going fine and she just up and left, that's a little weird. I say move on and find someone who is all about you and makes you happy and that won't leave you like that.

• I agree with ebjay. Also, your ex was already moving on when she broke up with you- you weren't. You guys were on two different pages.

• 1) they are afraid that they might regret because of wrong choices made.

2) they don't wana you to see how sad they are.

3) they just wana forget the past and move on

• Probally because she

a) dosen't wanna feel the guilt of ending it with you

b) dosen't want you to see her because she feels like it was a bad choice

c) is jealous that you are so much better that her

What Guys Said 3

• Girls don't always act that way. Your ex is acting that way because of why or how the relationship ended. Only you and her know the real reasons. Time to accept it and move on.

• Hello

the reason is she doesn't want to be in your life anymore.. when women break up with guys they do it becouse they have lost interest in them and no longer want to be with them.. by ignoring you she's telling you to go away..

take the hint and move on..

Good Luck

- Chris

• If its over then its over. She doesn't want to talk /see you because she wants the relationship to be over. Hence the breaking up part.

It is the best thing to do in a relationship that is over. Just go your separate ways. Its hard. Its going to hurt but when its not gonna work then no sense hurting . And she sees that. Best thing for you is to keep busy, and realize that there are almost 3.4 billion women on this earth. The right one is def. out there :-)