How do I go about getting my ex girlfriend back?

I don't believe ex's are ex's for a reason. I believe people make mistakes and if the realize the mistakes they make and change for the better there is still hope. Girls what would make you want to give and ex you were in love with one a second chance? what are some of the best ways. I would like to hear from females so I can understand their point of view.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you break up with her or did she break up with you? If you broke up with her you have to be completely sure you want her back, completely. You can not put someone through the same thing again, a day later. If you are completely sure the best thing to do is either ask if she wants to talk or write her a letter telling her exactly how you feel. Unfortunately for you boys out there, there has to be some emotion in this letter. If she broke up with you, give her some time and see if she comes around. Don't contact her and when you feel your emotions are intact enough to rationally speak to her, do it then.

What Girls Said 4

• So I take it you broke up with her? Why? How did you come to the realization that this is the girl for you? Are you sure that you really want to be with her? These are all questions that you need to answer before you try to get back wither her.

• be honest and say it from the heart... can't go wrong when the heart is doing the talking. Any ideas how I can get my ex boyfriend back?

• I never go back. No matter what. I have seen too many friends go through an on-off relationship, and I have never seen one work out in the end. You broke up for a reason. Find someone new. It hurts now, but you'll get over the ex eventually.

• I think communication is the key to remaining with or getting back with ones ex. I think that openness and honesty in ones feelings are also important.

What Guys Said 1

• First relationship?

There is a reason a relationship ends versus having a disagreement and resolving it. Something (or multiple items) was large enough to cause her to end the relationship. You probably have some idea of what that may be or she may have even told you. When it gets to the point where she wants to break up with you she's already made that decision long before she's having the conversation with you. You aren't going to change her mind most of the time unless the reason is something not directly associated with you. For example, if one of you was moving and you didn't want to do long distance. That could be corrected by the other person moving. However, if she just doesn't like you then you're not going to change her mind.

Time to move on.