I need suggestions to get rid of my girlfriend's ex?

This guy has been creating problems to her to marry her when she is not interested in him at all and the main problem is he is still talking to her mom . Her mom has a soft corner for him , he is good manipulator who tried manipulating my girlfriend when he realized that he could do nothing, now he is trying to manipulate her mom. she doesn't want to hurt her mom because she is a patient suffering. we want to get rid of this guy without hurting others, we just want that guy to leave us alone. Any suggestions to get rid of this guy would really help. Thank you .

610

Most Helpful Guy

• roundhouse kick to the face...

umm seriously tho, both of you need to approach him and tell him to back off, does your girlfriend have a father? have him confront him too, obsessive people are dangerous, be careful. if worse comes to worse... restraining order

• The problem is this guy is capable of doing wrong things , he is rich , well supported , political background. we do want to take chances getting into conflicts and sufferings, we want to deal it very smoothly without creating problems.

• Political background, huh? Well then I'm sure he wouldn't want stalking or harassment issues popping up into his or his family's life ;)

• Just ignore him, he is only this for attention~

What Girls Said 6

• wow I know what that whole manipulation through a family member thing is like, a couple times over! irritating! And I almost had to get a restraining order on a guy who wouldn't leave me alone so what I would say you should do, is contact him and tell him that he has to leave you guys the hell alone, or else it's going to get serious.

By him badgering you guys/her like that, when it's not wanted, he could practically be acting like a damn stalker. She's with you, he is pathetic, end of story. I would tell the mom too by the way, because it sounds like that's a biiig problem she shouldn't be hurt by knowing that he's doing something wrong, which honestly if your girlfriend is with you, I have no idea why the mom would talk to him still? and he shouldn't be doing that! that guy is a retard, imo. people like that frustrate me.

• 1) she needs to clearly tell him where the boundaries are and tell him to back off

2) if that isn't do-able (and I really get the ill "in-law" thing) then just act like super nanny.

Ignore the bad behaviour! ignore him as much as possible. You both need to show a united front together this makes it clear that he is not suceeding in worming his way between you.

• Call the cops. Make a harassment complaint, now! Don't wait any longer, this man could be quite dangerous.

• Who cares if he is talking to the mother in law. You and your girlfriend just need to ignore him the best you can.

• i knew someone like that, he did that to me as well. only time healed all wounds, and when he found someone else, he FINALLY left me and my family alone. police, fighting, people telilng him to go away did NOT work.. he only fed his insanity. so I recommend just ignoring it/him as much as possible. and also have your girlfriend tell her mom how much it hurts you or her... but if he is dangerous you need to report him. that is scary. as I said, the only thing that worked is that he found a new fix. hopefully he's just "hurt" and not dangerous and will move on. sorry.

• call the police..

• Good one but the problem is he is a son of politician. he is capable of doing Wild things. which I do want to effect our relationship nor our parents. we are actually planning to deal this safely . And he doesn't know that we both are having a relationship. nor I know him personally.

What Guys Said 9

• dood...number one she needs to change her phone number...number 2 she needs to ignore him at all costs...block him on facebook, mysspace, whatever...she needs to tell her mom to stop talking to him - what the hell is with that anyways...tell her father about the situation and have him say something to him...if all fails restraining order, once he breaks that then he goes to jail...

if that doesn't work, get some jacked and tan guidos and have them whoop his ass...wires to the mouth should get the point across...just make sure there's no trace back to you or her...have it be some random dudes that will do it for $20 or something lol

• Go to Walmart, purchase a Glock and 1 clip. Go to his house and make a brain slushie while he sleeps.

LOL no I'm just kidding man. Okay seriously though, go to her mom and tell her the situation first, don't let her be manipulated, then talk to the guy himself and tell him he really needs to f***-off or you're going to call the police. If he doesn't, call the police and get a restraining order, that guy clearly has some problems.

Note: when you talk to him, be friendly and nice, tell him she's not interested (get her to tell him she's not interested) and tell him he really needs to move on.

• k listen buddy, number 1, did she leave him for u. If she did, she will leave your ass for some1 else. That's number 1. Number 2 they have some sort of past that she's not telling u, and you just think your clued into wats going on. For him to be reacting like this, and for him to know her mom on this sort of level, then they clearly have a past. I suggest you back off of her. And if your gonna be all tough. Bring it to buddies face. If you care for this girl alot. But I kid you not, if they do have a past, and she's platying it like they dont, rofl get ready to fight him, cause I'm sure he will have no problem wanting to knock you out.

U need to remeber. And you won't listen to me, but You need to remeber. Ask yourself. If they have never been together, then why is buddy reacting like this. Really sit down and think about it.

• I was at a bar one time and I heard a glass break and some yelling. I guess some guy did something inappropriate with this other guy's girl... maybe hit on her or got a little too close or something. Anyway, after a little yelling the two of them walked out and she had her hand in his back pocket. If you want to deal with this subtly then you should probably find similar ways to explain that you belong to her. The more she comes onto you and clings to you the more uncomfortable he'll feel. The key is her clinging to you. Don't give any hint that you're chasing her and she's pulling away. If he does decide to confront one of you then just stay confident and reinforce the idea verbally that she chose you. Just remember, "get a room" doesn't apply whenever he's around. Have fun playing the game.

• Has your girlfriend confronted him? Have you confronted him?

• No even she has not nor me. we know if we do then its going to be a major problem.

• Agreed, this is a serious problem.

• Its not as easy as we are discussing there are few problems attached don't think I am coward that I do want to face him or something , I am ready to do anything for her. that doesn't mean we will put her in problems more than me ,

1- she stays close by to his place .

2 - he is been close to her mom talking.

3 - I do want him to create any problems near office nor near our house.

4 - If he does anything like that near office I don't think she will have the same respect she has ,

even at home.

• I just went through a very similar situation. My girlfriend considered her ex as a brother, but the ex is and will always be madly in love - even if it's obsessive. She got constantly bothered from him always hinting here or making her feeling guilty and whatnot for her breaking it off with him; because he wants to get back with her. It all bothered me too, the thing is I trust my girlfriend. She knew it bothered me, and as well herself. She is still going through the problem with him.

It's been challenging: she's talked with him and is always letting him know that it's never going to work. She'll go into detail over and over. Even yell at him and make him a fool.

Her parents approve of him, the ex and her mother talk. As much as it bothers me (and I've said and done some stupid immature things during this process) I learned to support my girlfriend in stopping this guy from interfering with our life.

If anything, they are still good friends. But, she'll always "shoot him down". It's been a really really long tough process.

I learned to be happy with her. The most simple and hardest thing to understand is: this girl chose you, and you chose her. Just keep the relationship tight. Love each other. and eventually he won't be a bother.

I felt really angry and insecure about what was going on. I just needed to suck it up. I complained to my girlfriend and made her more stressed. Dude, just lots of love and support. you'll both be happy.

There other details I left out, but, if you think you could use a bit of my knowledge from what I went though. Send a message.

• Thank you for you lovely message .. that's exactly the same situation I am in ... But I sure these would help me keep calm and take some right decisions...

• Turnaobut is fair play. She should call HIS mom and tell HIS mom how he is harrassing her through contacting HER mom.

I bet this works!

• yes you tell him to back off.

if he does not she asks for a order prohibiting him from contacting her.

He is getting borderline stalking here.

• i can get rid of him but it will cost you 100,000 dollars...just kidding...realy like this other guy said down here you need to tell him off...if he persists then legal action like a restraining order may be needed even if his dad is a polition nothing looks worse on a polition than a bad or troubled ofspring