My girlfriend broke up with me today how do I win her back?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe start being friends and take it slow.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. Attraction is not negotiable.

You can only work on yourself and improve yourself. And when you are attractive, confident, assertive and with you life in order, you will notice that there are LOADS of options. There is absolutely no reason to go crazy over a single girl; especially when you are 18.

The world out there is full of good girls ready for the taking.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• What was the problem that caused the relationship to end in the first place?

• I don't know she just dumped me

• I would move on, she saw something that solidified her decision with out bothering to work it out. rather then trying to win her back, ask her reasons, if you were the cause then you can adapt so this doesn't happen in the future.

• Don't be a beta and crawl back to her. Attraction is non-negotiable. Get over it, and move on.

• How's that beta thinking. If you love her then you go afrer her. If anything you're suggesting is beta male tactic. Run away and move on, give up... Is that what you're thinking?

• Why should you pursue someone that clearly does not reciprocate those feelings? It's a waste of your time, and all it does is make you look desperate.

• gain self confidence.

• You can't.

• Move on. If she still wants you she'll come back around.

• Take it slow