Why is there drama NOW?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago after almost a year together. The relationship was good-I think he just got bored and didn't want to work on it. The break up was hard, but there wasn't any drama. But NOW I hear from our friends that he thinks I'm trying to "get to him" if we ever are in the same social setting. Why is it like this now after 2 months? I haven't contacted him once since the breakup.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Cause he isn't over you. He is immature and he can't take seeing you. Don't worry about it or him. He just can't handle things. he will come around and grow up or he will just stop hanging out. no worries don't waste energy on that kind of stuff.

• I guess I don't understand. . .He broke up with me but this is because HE isn't over ME? I guess I just figured if you're doing the breaking up you're already over it.

• Not at all. he could see the writing on the wall maybe and made the decision to leave but still has feelings for you

What Girls Said 1

• oh man I wish I could help I'm having the same exact prob, my ex thinks I'm trying to get him jumped cause I found out about his new girl.

• Lol-Maybe they just like the attention - or in his head he likes the idea of two girls wanting him so he makes up drama even if you don't want him back.

• Precisely.

i hate boys.