She dumped me for lying, she still texts, wants sex. so I have a shot?

so she wanted a break and I had talked her into staying with me while I gave her space. my anxiety fucked that il I kept asking questions about what was going on etc so she said breaking up was best for rn... she ignored me for about two weeks. but now we are back to having sex, sexting. talking pretty much all day and yesterday we sat on the phone and watched Rick and Morty together. I liked about some really dumb things and lost my temper in front of her child. I've since gotten into anger MGMT. found a second job and am much more stable. this has all been in the last 3 weeks. I guess I don't understand why chicks need space or "breaks" but I know when ask her to define what we are or anything like that she gets very flustered and says she feels pressured... so I guess I'm just scared I'm being used for sex. she says she does still love me and has even said there's a SMALL very small chance we may get back together but she needs time to think. what's the best course for me? to show I want to change and I really do love her. this girls amazing and I'm mad at myself for fucking it up and don't wanna do it again. I can't lose this chick she's awsome. we've been dating or we're dating whatever since March but have a CRAZY connection and said I love you within the first month. does she just need time to feel like it's all just happening on its own. or what I don't get why she doesn't wanna talk about things I guess and it freaks me out. guys are very pij t A to pint V what's the problem let's fix it. any advice will be so welcome and I'll be very grateful I'm going crazy but being strong and playing it cool and distant rn. thank you sorry I'm kinda scatter brained

23

Most Helpful Girl

• she is playing hard to get? be hard to get too, and give a step back. she will miss you and if she doesn't just leave her alone and move on

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex's are drama. Leave

If you want attention and one night stands, go out and get a drink. Tell a woman she's absolutely beautiful, you were just broken up with, and you're looking for a good time.

Most women will respect you for being honest, no matter if they say yes, or no

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• You're lucky she's so stupid

• Sounds like she's really not made up her mind what to do next. Let it play out and don't pressure her.