Is he using me to forget his ex😔?

I am terrified of starting a relationship with this guy because of previous bad relationships I had and because of his ex. I met him 3 months ago and he had breakup with his ex just 3 weeks before (I found out , he didn't tell me that). We have been talking every day since then and we have seen each other 3 times in those 3 months. He even met my mom once he came to my home (he wanted to meet them and I agreed). He is super cool and handsome and his ex is too , they had a beautiful and long relationship and from the little I know things didn't end up very good between the two. By the way , they are on the same school. I , on the other side, am not very good looking like them and is very hard for me to keep a conversation and be interesting because of my fear of talking to much about me and that becoming a way for people to hurt me (has happen multiple times). I really do not want to be used I know the feeling already and I don't think I can handle that pain again.
What do you think? What should I do? πŸ˜”

21

What Guys Said 1

• He wanted to see your mom, he is not using you to get over his ex. He loves you, that is my conclusion. And as the old good saying says, trust and love is the key. So trust your partner, even if he breaks your trust, you will know you did nothing bad and you will be true to God.

• At the end I was right he was using meπŸ˜”

• Well don't be sad, you are 16 year old. Love at your age mostly never lasts. You will find someone better.

What Girls Said 2

• I say in any regard still have standards for yourself.

• Is hard to tell