How do you get over an ex?

It's been a month and a half since we broke up and I still can't get over him. I still love him loads and it just hurt to even see him because of the fact I can't hug him or kiss him anymore.. it just hurts but I love him a lot. How do I get over it

96

Most Helpful Guy

• There is always a reason for a break up.
    "You're not the one.. cause you don't wanna be" this is sentence is very true, so.. as soon as you can accept that.. you'll get over him.
    The longer you go after him, the more you'll get hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let time pass while also allowing yourself to heal. Try your best to limit interaction with them, that makes it SO much harder. People always cut them out completely, but that's hard to do as well. I tried to move on while still conversing with my ex, which wasn't going very well. Even though we both agreed to stay friends. It just doesn't work out that way.

Focus your time and energy into your job, school, family/friends and social life. Get into martial arts, join a gym. Does something that you enjoy. Something that will make you laugh and genuinely feel happy. Don't try to find a new relationship because you will start to put your emotions into this person and that can end negatively. You want to heal your heart, not hurt it even more.

What Guys Said 5

• If he has a dog. You should kill it

• Move away from talking to them x

• Have sex with someone else

• Watch South park

• Hmmm I cannot ans it here cause it may have a lot of possibility. Chancea arw of you getting back into relationship with him or totaaly break up. Contact me on Insta -rj74udbej.
    I will surely help you

What Girls Said 8

• Find another guy or focus on your friends or yourself

• I don't want an other guy like when my best friend asks "how about him" I am like no thanks and friends.. well we have the same friends

• Focus on yourself then. What's a hobby yove always wanted to take up?

• I started drawing again lately and such so I probably have tried everything but everything reminds me of him... he used to love seeing and hearing about my hobbies 🙁

• You need a good night out to foget about your ex... Get a group of friends together and go crazyyyyy!!!

• it takes time i know it'y hard and cliche to say but it really does, delete him on all your social media and contacts and believe me it will be better, wish you all the best 😄

• Get under someone else

• Im going through the same

• Distract yourself is the best way

• you can't do this alone and if u do it'll take you a lot of time. it has taken me years when I was alone. but you should have a friend by your side who can distract you and makes sure your days are so fun, tiring and busy that you won't have enough time to think about it. itll take a few months and you will be over him.
    But for now make sure to delete him from all social media. don't reread old conversations, don't look at your pictures together. work out and get yourself busy.

• Think of every reason not to like him. When you have closure with the fact that he was not meant for you, you can reminisce about the fun in your relationship.

Channel your hurt into doing something more productive, to reduce the amount of time you have to think about him.

Do not go into another relationship too soon because of the possibility that you would be using the guy as a rebound.

With time, you'll get used to the fact that you're not together anymore and you'll be able to let go.

And talking helps. You can shout, insult him or whatever but do not bottle up your feelings because you would not be able to move on.
    Take care.