If your ex contacted you wanting to mess around, would you?

It's been 8 months since my ex and I spoke and I have since then met a guy that I've been sleeping with, using protection. The guy is just okay in terms of sex but he is also decent company. We agreed that this is just for now until he moves and I'm fine with that because I don't like him as more than what we are. When he leaves, I don't really want to sleep with anyone new and on top of that, I miss the way me and my ex had sex. I know he is still single, and I also know that the last time we saw each other there was a lot of sexual tension but since the breakup was fresh we didn't do anything.

I just want want to know if you would consider sleeping with your ex, if you were both single, could both agree it was strictly for the sex, and you had had enough time apart after the breakup.

• No, we broke up for a reason.
  • Yeah, I don't see why not.
  • Other (explain your answer below)
    Vote C

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• I could consider doing that but I would also have the belief that at least one of us wanted to reunite and was using sex as an excuse to create the opportunity for even more to develop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there. Me and my ex broke up after I find out he was seen his ex, so basically he was dating us both at the same time. Trought the break up and knowing he prefer to assume a relationship with his ex instead of me, he still look for me but just for sex. I knew that and I accept it because I really liked him but felt very hurted to know he cheated on me and was only use me for sex. It didn't work out. I tried to put in my head It was only sex and could not have feelings for him again... but guess what? I got attached again and it fucked me up so bad. Dont do it.

What Guys Said 16

• Which ex?

My last one... tempting, but no.

• lol the temptation. it depends if you both have feelings for each other still. cause if you do one of you gonna start looking for a rship again and its gonna lead to another messy break up... might be even messier

• Just No!
    No needs no explanation or excuse.

• Tried. She caught feelings. Had to drop her.

• What a waste.

• No.
    You know its over for a reason.

• I do not see a problem with that. You have been together before you know the likes of her and can satisfie her needs..

• wtf.

• It's up to you. But remember that since there was a relationship the feelings are still there. If you do not want to be with them then dont.

• Dont pickup a broken toy and try to play with it!! Past is past, look ahead!!

• Depends on the details and whether I'm single

• I don't have an ex.

• Yes, if she's my friend

• don't listen to the guys make him learn his lesson don't be an easy...

• not first time have done many

• oops I meant to vote yes

What Girls Said 14

• NOPE! Because I don't believe in premarital sex and I'm not whoring myself for nobody. In that context is why I wouldn't be keeping contact with an ex, and why I would have dumped him anyway if he didn't the message before dating or becoming official that my answer is a no. People who do this must not have learned their lesson with a painful breakup and must want to get hurt again.

• When I see the message, I will be like FUCK YOU and hit delete.

• i broke up with my ex and had sex for two years with him then he got married and i had to move on. now he wants to leave his wife and says he can't love any other person the way he loved me. but its 6years later now. and i dont want to eventhough im lonely

• Depends on why we broke up, if it was because one of us moved away and we decided to end it and stay friends then I would but if it was because they cheated then they can go to hell.

• No, River has no return.

• No , we broke up for a reason, if it doesn't work out the first time around > it hardly ever works out the second time.

• I don't think it's something I could do, the potential to develop feelings is there and a long with that you could get hurt.

• The hard part about that, for me, is that there was obviously a reason for the break up, so to just casually have sex again may be hard because one of you might still have feelings for the other. But that's just my opinion because I am guilty of doing that

• I know for a fact I couldn't. I'd get too attached and be a mess.

• go for it I would say, and you already were tilting to that option in a way you describe your situation 😁

• I never had a hot sex ex so I don't know.

• No 👎

• i won't, its awkward. i can always easily find other guys for sex.

• i don't like to be used

• it doesn't count as being used because you're getting something you want in return sweetie 😄