She couldn't break up with me, any advice?

My feeling for her is long dead. But as a man, I don't wanna hurt her feeling. So I made her dissappointed on me because by doing so..., she could easily forget about me. But always failed and she couldn't break up with me because her feeling is too strong. I'm kinda out of idea right now. Any help?

Ps. Both of us are in same workplace so cutting off connections is impossible.

155

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, then you're going to have to warn her that enough is enough. Stop being nice to her and start ignoring her after you tell her what's going to be if she doesn't stop. The question is, is this your ex, or girlfriend, or friend? If girlfriend, you need to be the one to break up, it will be her problem if she doesn't realize it's over. If ex, you don't owe her an explanation, just carry on as usual. If a friend, then like an ex, you are not interested anymore. But overall, regardless what she is to you. If she doesn't respect your boundaries, other people of authority will have no choice to forcefully implement them, or you may have to change your job. Which you really shouldn't have to do over a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf?

Hurt her. Do whatever it takes to be able to. Tell yourself whatever will enable you to pull that trigger. Hell, she deserves it. You know she's fucked over at least one man who didn't deserve it, you're just the agent of karma. You don't want her any more, so who gives a fuck about her feelings?

What Girls Said 14

• Just break up with her. It might hurt her but at least it will be a clean break. She'll get over it and move on with time.

• 'as a man, I don't wanna hurt her feeling'
    Um.. a man would be mature enough to just officially end a relationship that's already over. Rather than wasting his and the girl's time for some sad excuse of a reason.

• you are going to be so sorry for this fuckboi move one day. guys run away from good girls these days. all my exes come back crying always. my first love phoned me the other day he wants to leave his wife, he's not able to love another person. but 8 years ago my tears and pleading just wasn't enough to convince this guy. do it in a nice way if you really dont think this is for you. cause karma is a little bitch. and take a break first, go spend time on your own for an entire week and think before you do. and if you decide to go thtough with it, take the punch like a man if you decide to miss her oneday. and another thing. remember girls are little sluts these days you should appreciate a good girl if you can find one

• When someone needs to cut a dog tail he has to chop it right off. But feeling sorry for the pup and cutting it off piece after piece he is hurting it it much more. Just chop it off, dude. Let her go

• Do the right thing and let her know the truth so you can go on with your life in peace. Stringing things along just makes matters worse just be up front and honest. My question is? What made your feelings for her be long dead? Did someone else catch your eye?

• Just tell her what you just told us--my feeling for you are dead. Let her go, so she can find someone who actually loves her. Anything else is just cruel.

• Then you break up with her. You are hurting yourself more than dragging this charade on and on.

• Break... up with her... and stop wasting her time. You're childish. Just do it.

• You need to let her go. Be honest and leave her. It's better for her in the long run.

• Tell her how your feeling and show Sig s of it slowly to give her an idea of what goin on. And just do what makes you happy, bc doing what make you unhappy is not goin to benefit you or help you improve yourself. Tell her that you care for her and you can't stand to see her sad or upset, and they you'll always be there for her, but that you need time to yourself or something, even be truthful about how you feel, bc you can't just lie to her about how you feel for the wrong reason right?

• honesty is best, with time her feelings are only going to get stronger and one day it's gonna come out you lost yours along time ago and hurt ten times worse.. she will appreciate you ending it now and not stringing her along, a man would be honest! &if you really ever cared about her you would want her to be with someone who actually has feelings for her so stop being a jerk and just do it.. you trying to get her to do it is kinda a dick move

• omg get it over with why you do that to her*

• piss her off cheat or somethin I don't know depends on how far ur willing to go

• Awe poor girl. Why are you bored?

What Guys Said 4

• Stop being a coward and break up with her.

• it's good that you care about her feelings but if it's not working out and you're not saying anything it's gonna be bad for the both of you and it's not healthy. just tell her how you feel

• It's going to hurt the best thing you can do is let her down as gently as possible without being rude.

• Well the best way to break up with her is explaining to her that there is a problem with you and her, you can suggest being very close friends or suggest that you need some time to figure things out