Should I leave him?

my boyfriend and i have been together for two years, we haven't talked in four days after i asked him if he really wanted to be with me because Monday of last week i woke up and he blocked me on snapchat and Instagram.. and then he didn't text me till Friday. a day before our two year anniversary. he says he needs space but then he will say he misses me and wants to be with me and when i ask him why he needs space he says its not me he's just "growing up" i dont know what to do... it seems like he doesn't even wanna be in my life... also not to mention he didn't even say or do anything for me on our anniversary.. i bought him a pair of expensive shoes he really wanted.. last time we were together he acted like nothing was wrong and he was calling me baby and everryythinggg he was acting distant, but he said he was busy with work which I believed.. should i break up with him... i feel like he wants to leave me but scared to hurt my feelings

42

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel like he is putting no effort into the relationship then end it. If you don't feel as loved as you should then end it. If you are doing the best you can as girlfriend and its still not enough then break up with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend blocked you? oh hell no!!! leave him! let this boy sort out his feelings but he cannot do that by hurting you. so do yourself a favor, leave him! you're too good for him.

What Guys Said 1

• It's over, as sooner you do it the better you'll feel

What Girls Said 3

• Leave him, he's not worth your time. You deserve better tbh

• Just curious. If your 15. But he's working, how old is he?

• Prolly a cheat