Pictures of his ex under our bed?

He still has pictures of his ex. While looking for something under our bed that I stored away I found a few pictures of him and his ex. First of all it's always weird finding pictures of the man you share a apartment with and life with and whom you love and his ex lover. He told me before I noticed the pictures that he has went through those boxes and got rid of the things he didn't want. My question is why would a guy keep pictures of him and his ex girlfriend?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband has letters from girls that he got when he was in jail. I believe it has something to do with him wanting to hold on to a memory. It doesn't necessarily have to be the girl either. My husband has talked to me about how he used to get a bunch of letters from these girls when he first got to jail and then they stopped sending them as time went on. So I know that he couldn't be too happy that those girls "forgot" about him. But those letters are something from his past. I wouldn't be too worried about it because he is with you after all. If he still wanted to be with her, he would be trying to get back with her don't you think?

• You are so right. I have never thought about it like that I guess I just get really jealous also considering she would always contact him and try to get him back. And the fact that only 3 months ago he has told me he still loves her but not in that way. I am just way too insecure. You are right and thankyou so much for responding it put my mind at ease knowing that just becasue someone holds onto something doesn't mean they want them.

• You're very welcome. As long as you trust him just remember that he is with you, not her.

What Guys Said 1

• Are they just pictures of the ex, or is he in the photo as well? If he's in the photo, I totally understand why he would keep them. It's a memory of his life. No matter what he does, he can't erase the fact that he dated before he met you. If they are of just the ex, I can understand having a couple of pix, but anymore than that seems a bit excessive.

What Girls Said 1

• Some people like to keep pictures and stuff from their exs as memories as the good times with them. Yeah I understand where you may be hurt from him keeping stuff from you, but as long as he's with you and not cheating and not wanting to be with the ex, than don't over think and worry about it. He's choose to be with you and not her so it's obvious that you're much better