Have you ever been cheated on and took them back?

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking someone back after they have done you wrong is not always the best thing to do. Usually they will lie again or even cheat again, I suggest not doing so.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never take a guy back after infidelity. One a person cheats , cheating will always be their potential. Opportunity will always control their loyalty

A relationship needs a solid foundation of trust. Without trust the relationship won't survive. After a person betrays you in anyway at all , trust can never be regained or rebuilt with that person.

I'd never give someone a second chance after they betrayed me , because they've already given me one good reason why they can't be trusted. If my first is misplaced and a guy cheated on me then I'd never give him a second chance to betray me again.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, never been in a relationship and if someone did cheat on me, i'd have to really love them and think it was worth it to take them back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes with 2 different people which is why I can tell you once a cheater always a cheater

1|0
    0|0
  • I did, three times. Then I let her go.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Cheating in my opinion is inexcusable and not something I would just forgive and continue the relationship after.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have been cheated on but hell no I will not did not take them back. She can have him!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And they always cheat again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i did

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but i left him