What's wrong with me?

It's been over a year, and I can't seem to get over this guy that friendzoned me for life. (another guy). I have dated other guys, crushed on other guys, etc, but my feelings for this guy still remain as if they have never left. I haven't talked to the guy for a couple of months, yet here I am, still thinking about him. It has even reached my subconscious as I have been dreaming about him for a year. How can I make this stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with you the only thing is you had feelings for him the best thing you can do is just keep yourself busy

Most Helpful Girl

• You really loved him that's why you still think about him. It's not wrong. You can do the things you love or study, work etc. in order to not think him.

What Guys Said 9

• 1.) Do the things you love
    2.) Spend more time with friends and family
    3.) Meet new people
    4.) TIME

• That is your choice to let him go or not to, moving on is a conscious decision. If you think about him, be indifferent about it, let it go and continue through your day. You have thousands of thoughts during the day and choose to focus on this particular one. Let it go. Until you choose to let him go and feel indifferent, it will be harder to not think about him.

• There is no point in going after someone who dint wanna be with you in the first place so trying to be with him would be a bad idea dude!
    Id say give some time your feelings toward that guy will decrease bit if you find a way to get rid of them completely please tell me too😅

• Focus all your engery on your dreams and goals and loving yourself and he won't matter anymore.

• You need time to let feelings fade

• Rejection

• By resolving what you fill by telling him how you felt about being friends zone

• They'll go eventually.

• Yeah, you're obsessing over the guy you can't have right now. Girls love that. It drives them wild because they know they're wanted, but, when a guy shows them they aren't, it makes them insane. That's probably the only reason you like him too, is that he won't give you the time of day..

• Not true. I've had guys that have displayed interest in me, and I ended up either dating them, or they flipped the switch on me and turned me down. The latter is what happened here. I was lead on by a few things hat I hadn't mentioned in my original post

• Never mind you just won't understand

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you are someone who has a hard time letting go, someone who likes to hold on to people. I do the same thing. When I crush, I crush very hard. It takes me a long time to move on but when it does happen, I don’t turn back. Like everyone else is saying, Time is key. It’ll happen eventually but now you kind of have to suffer with your thoughts. Try distracting yourself and allowing yourself to be extra busy. Limit your thoughts about him as much as possible. You got this!