Ghosted, dumped, no contact?

He ghosted me for a few weeks, then when I asked him how he was out of the blue he dumped me. Big deal.
I told him to f*** off, because I was angry. Which is basically no contact right?
I was wondering since he already ghosted me- will he care I'm not talking to him anymore or has he just moved on?

THX!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If he ghosted you you're broken up. Who cares how someone like that feels?

Most Helpful Girl

• He ghosted you then dumps you out of the blue. He doesn't gaf about you and yes he has moved on a long time ago. All those weeks he ghosted you, he was prolly busy with some other chick. Do yourself a favor, forget him.

• thanks for the MHG <3 how did it go?

• :) no problem
      it went ok. I haven't talked to him in a week and I'm almost over it all.
      Thanks for your help!

• ya keep doing what you're doing. before you know, you won't gaf about him anymore and you'll be smiling not because of him. but because you're truly happy.

What Guys Said 4

• "goes no contact"

"Cares enough to ask the question on GaG about what the dude might be thinking"

...

• I do still care a bit :(

• He doesn't have a single solitary fuck to give.

• He doesn't care, and fuck him

• Will he care that you aren't talking anymore? That depends on whether your conversations were interesting, whether he could learn something, or become wiser etc etc. I've had some conversations with people that have changed their life for the better, made them see things in life in a totally different way, or inspired them to reach for their dreams.

If your talks with him were along those lines and added real value to his life, then yes, he probably will care you aren't talking to him anymore. In fact, I'd expect him to contact you again...

if not, and the talks were just ''so how was your day?'', or ''hey''... then he probably doesn't care.

What Girls Said 2

• Most likely just moved on, the ghosting was the dumping... you just didn't pick up on that

• He doesn't care about you