My ex girlfriend play games with me. What do I do?

She broke up with me 3 months ago and said she needed space. I respected it and went straight into no contact. I think she expected me to chase but I didn't. She played a lot of mind games with me. She is usually hot and cold. Friendly one day then cold and bitter the next. I see her a lot as we go to the same gym.

Two fridays ago, She puts her bag next to mine. I was topless at the gym and she makes a comment saying i'm giving everyone a free show. I responded the show was only for her. She playfully told me she thought that it wasn't nice. Tried to talk to me after the gym class but I was busy with more workouts.

The following Tuesday, she comes to the gym, bag still next to mine. Ignores me completely. Looks as if I did something wrong. My friend that she had met comes into the gym and she greets him. I'm like wtf. I didn't say anything.

So I see her again on Thursday, calls me over and asks me why I don't say "hi" to her anymore. I'm like wtf again. Talks to me a little bit about the workout during the class and how to do it.

Give me your opinion please! What should I do?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• my ex girlfriend played games too. they like to do that shit. it's best to just ignore them cuz then no matter what kind of game they're playing, they won't be able to get under your skin. but if you want to talk to her again, you should be very direct and say "look, if you want to talk to me again, then talk to me. if you still have a problem then leave me alone cuz I have much better things to do."