Long distance relationship sucks !!! I wasted 5 months on a girl, I Never Met?

Am attaching screenshots, take a look.

Why do people give up so easily, on relationship. ?

We been in relationship for 5 months. We used to talk on Skype for hours day/night and even initiated sex on Video/Call.
The first call of the day used to be her. She used to tell, that we can be perfect partners. She used to say lot Sweet.

At some point, i asked her for a meet. She lives on the other side of the world.
She should had told me before that she was interested phone/video sex.

Suddenly she got changed, she end the relationship with simple message and blocked me with out any reason.
She was 26 years old.

There are lot sick people online.Long distance relationship sucks !!! I wasted 5 months on a girl, I Never Met.?Long distance relationship sucks !!! I wasted 5 months on a girl, I Never Met.?Long distance relationship sucks !!! I wasted 5 months on a girl, I Never Met.?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• if she was serious she would have made the effort to meet you. she is probably afraid to take the relationship to a more serious level.. from what I can see she doesn't want to hurt her parents and her parents probably won't accept her being with a foreigner.
    you should let it go.. unless you wanna try to go to her country instead of her going to you

• She is liar, its not about her parents. Its just a cause.

I was about to meet her in 20 days. I even booked flight tickets..

• I'm trying to get over things and get on with my life..

• Thanks for your time..

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro You Don't Want To Be With This Girl Who Texts Like This

G R A M M A R N A Z I

What Girls Said 5

• yes, not only you , it suck !!!

• That's a sick bitch, I'm sorry that happend to you

• She doesn't deserve you. Let it go and move on with life. Your right girl will be coming up soon. Don't waste time on someone like this. ( I'm not a native English speaker but people who write me like that are probably what pissed me off )

• I am also native English speaker, she is from Europe.

• Sorry typo

i am also not native English speaker..

• I learned my lesson after being ghosted. Make sure you don't do it again, it's a learning experience. Take care

• you have neve met that's why it sucks

What Guys Said 1

• there's plenty of better girls out there. Just live your life and make yourself happy