OK I just can't cry like when I get hurt or a family member dies or a girlfriend breaks up with me I just can't cry anyone else out there is the same?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I get like that. I remember my cousin was brain dead in the hospital, I didn't cry when I went to the hospital or the day after he passed away. It wasn't until the actual funeral when I cried. One day something will happen, it will hit you, and you will cry.

What Girls Said 5

• have you tried counselling? or do you need some time alone to reflect on it? sometimes it's better to be alone and think or reflect on these tragic things.

• Yeah I got freaked out when I couldn't cry during Toy Story 3. It freaked me out so badly that I went back to see the movie several times until I managed to sort of shed tears. It was weird because I felt like I needed to cry but for some reason I couldn't.

• Same here I just still can't cry like when a famly member dies I can't cry then everyone is p*ssed at me

• I meen I get reall upset just can't cry

• Who knows. Maybe you will some day; maybe you won't. Like I said, doesn't make you any less feeling. It's a tough situation when people don't understand how you work. If someone approaches you about it, just tell them you regret that you are unable to express yourself the same way as others but that that doesn't mean you aren't just as affected.

• Maybe you can't produce tears.My sister can't

• idk why, I cry easily.

• i wish I was u!

What Guys Said 4

• i get watery eyes when something sad happens but RARELY. and I never cry either. I just suck it up. even when I broke my leg playin soccer my teammates were like dude you were acting like nothing happened. weird

• same here...buddy...

my dad says I'm a robot...lol

• My cousin has some sort of eye infection and can't produce tears. Maybe you have an eye infection.

• I am the same way. I have family and friends die and not cry then people think I am some cold person who doesn't care. But at the same time I can watch some super sad movie and my eyes water. That is the only thing but only water not balling or anything. I have really reflected on deaths before and feel I might cry but it doesn't happen.