Have you ever taken a boy/girl back after they did you wrong? And did you regret if you did?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did just once. He had broken up with me because... DAMN if I can even remember his exact reasoning. It was something vague and frivolous, as we were about 16 and 18 respectively at the time. I took him back when he came crawling back in a week or two. Instant regret. He later confessed that he "missed me" and ended up calling (AND paying for, but not accepting the service of) a prostitute. That was all he had to say to get booted out the door again, I couldn't stay with someone who would do something like that and then tell me "Oh, but I didn't do it! I just called them to have sex with me and backed out!" as if that made it any better. We had never had anything even remotely like that happening prior to the first break up he initiated, mind you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I regret it, but going through that made me appreciate my current boyfriend that much more and taught me a few important life lessons.

What Guys Said 16

• Nope. Never ever ever.

There's only this one chance, and if you consciously made a choice and screwed up, disrespecting me, then you don't deserve anything I have to offer.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Even seeing the results 😂

• Never took my first girlfriend back cause she dumped me
    but there was legal issues with us so no i would never take
    her back. Now my second girlfriend, i loss contact of her
    for while than i got back with her , she wanted just to use
    me for sex so i broke it off with her cause i don't go there.

• Depends on what they did? Cheating = no way ever! Anything else gets a maybe. I've done it and it was dejavu all over again.

• Yes and yes. Simple answer - if they did wrong before, they'll probably do wrong again. Dig deeper - why did they do you wrong in thee first place?

• Yes both times I did. First was because she was so clingy and controlling. I took her back and she cheated on me for 7 months. The second was because she used the relationship against me (threats of breaking up to get her way) I took her back, physically abusive for the 2.5 years we were together

• Never did never will. Once gone is gone for good. No turning back.

• Yeah I've done it more than once and more than once they shit all over me again

• If someone cheats, there is no way turning back.

• what in the world did I do... cause I don't know..

• Once. Don't ever do it , I warn you.

• Yes but this again depends on the person

• Once, never again.

• no..

• Never!

• Yeah I did, it was horrible. Definitely regretted it

• Yes and yes

What Girls Said 8

• yes. biggest mistake.

• Many times bc i love him so much. but always think if he's worth of another chance. 😊

• Yeah, because the issue wasn't cheating.

• Thinking about it... Everton deserves a second chance right?

• Yes, deeply regretted it.

• Taking someone back means you really love him/her. You're choosing him over your pride.

• Yes, my old friend and I instantly regret it.

• Yes and yes