Have you ever taken a boy/girl back after they did you wrong? And did you regret if you did?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• I did just once. He had broken up with me because... DAMN if I can even remember his exact reasoning. It was something vague and frivolous, as we were about 16 and 18 respectively at the time. I took him back when he came crawling back in a week or two. Instant regret. He later confessed that he "missed me" and ended up calling (AND paying for, but not accepting the service of) a prostitute. That was all he had to say to get booted out the door again, I couldn't stay with someone who would do something like that and then tell me "Oh, but I didn't do it! I just called them to have sex with me and backed out!" as if that made it any better. We had never had anything even remotely like that happening prior to the first break up he initiated, mind you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I regret it, but going through that made me appreciate my current boyfriend that much more and taught me a few important life lessons.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE