I think I messed it up?

I was video calling my boyfriend he was texting me all day how much he wants me I was in the mood he was in the mood it was great then he was talking about s girl in his fantasies he said do u want her tiny butt to sit on ur face so I stopped rubbing and told him I never thought u were into tiny butts u should've told me that he said no I just saying I just wanted to know BC I always felt something was off about my butt he always ur boobs r perfect they r the best in the wold but he never talks about my butt and tbh I have a huge butt I'm just scared he is not into big butts and he doesn't want it I told him I could work out really hard and lose it if u like tiny ones he said no I'm scared u would lose ur boobs he didn't say a thing about my butt does he really hate them he kept denying I told him never mind let's go back I'm really wet he started yawning and said I want to sleep now I love u goodnight I just feel bad for ruining his mood how can I fix it and does he really likes tiny butts?
I think I messed it up?
Add Opinion