Do guys ever wonder this?

Question for you guys. Do you guys ever wonder, maybe she didn't deserve that maybe I should change? Or Maybe I should care about her if I love her? or show her off more? Jw

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I would give up my life for her, im serious and im overprotective and i always remind her that i love her, and she can be moody and stuff when on period oh god she can be hard to handle at that times.. But still i love her and i dont give a fuck what anyone else says about it.

• When she's on her period be there for her and go over to her house and buy her pizza and watch a movie with her she'd love that and that's great that your always reminding her that you love her :)

• Well im there for her, i often end up wake till mornin when she can't fall a sleep cuz of pain, and that thing about going over to her, i would gladly but she lives with paretns and im a bit shy, they are much traditional and conservative but im on good terms with them except her mom doesn't trust me and often tells her to brake up with me. So its a drag when she's moody and her mom says to brake up.

• Ohh that must be horrible sorry bout that

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the guy

• I always care about my girlfriend so I don't really wonder if I should be nicer. The only time I do think about it is when we have an argument

• I always think of ways to improve my relationships. I want to make sure I am making that person happy. If we argue I wonder how I could have handled the situation differently.

• Yes I think about that

What Girls Said 0