Pregnant , living with ex , he's seeing someone else?

So I've been dating him for almost a year we met in my city , and he ended up popping the question if I wanted to move with him back to his state. So I did , dropped everything to be with him , I'm now pregnant, we were happy until a few weeks later he got really weird saying I trapped him , now I still live with him and he "stopped caring about me , doesn't feel the same" , I still wash his clothes , sometimes he cooks me stuff or ask how I'm doing , he wants to go to my doctor appointments , but he ended up sleeping with someone else , he said we are not together , that it's his life , but I still live with him , what does this mean?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• In short : It means you're fucked :P

Abort quickly and try to get your life back on track. Then have a baby with someone who actually wants to be there for both of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're basically roommates, that's it. He wants to be there for you during your pregnancy, and he wants you two to be on good terms. However, you're not in a relationship anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• He used you just for sex... Time to move on..

• Tat means ur being used just kick his ass

What Girls Said 1

• Move on and next time make better choices