Friendly then cold? why is she playing games?

She broke up with me more than 3 months ago and said she needed space. I respected it and went straight into no contact. I think she expected me to chase but I didn't. She played a lot of mind games with me. She is usually hot and cold. Friendly one day then cold and bitter the next. I see her a lot as we go to the same gym. She has attempted to make me jealous and she always stares at me. It kinda bothers me quite a bit. But i always act indifferent

Two fridays ago, She puts her bag next to mine (she always does this). I was topless at the gym and she makes a comment saying i'm giving everyone a free show. I responded the show was only for her. She playfully told me she thought that it wasn't nice. Tried to talk to me after the gym class but I was busy with more workouts.

The following Tuesday, she comes to the gym, bag still next to mine. Ignores me completely. Looks as if I did something wrong. My friend that she had met when she was with me, comes into the gym and she greets him. I'm like wtf. I didn't say anything.

So I see her again on Thursday, calls me over and asks me why I don't say "hi" to her anymore. I'm like wtf again. Talks to me a little bit about the workout during the class and how to do it. But last week Friday, she was quite supportive of me as I have a fitness competition so she did watch me train with others. Thoughts?

I kinda do want her back.

20

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. However she can't have her cake and eat it too so to speak.
    I think the best thing to do is sit and talk. You know what you want, find out from here and go from there, and be completely honest about it all

• she testing u. she want u to chase her or she is bored and haven't found any one to replace u .. she no what she wants she just manuplituve and no her worth she no she can pull sttings when she wants to n by u feeding in to it she no what she doing is working i do the same.. because im bored and i no i can have any guy i want when i want him n want a guy to my own comfort than go missing when im bored with him.. then eventually come back. lol

• how do i past her test and make her want me back and respect me?

• be demanding make her feel she not in control any more. that works for me.. put ur feet down n let her no u want her and if she dont want the same thing to move on and stop trying to get ur attention.. is she a Virgo lol

What Guys Said 0