Is it weird for a high school freshman and junior to date?

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating tips #1

Choose carefully. Everyone always says “You can’t help who you love”. That’s just not true. Have you thought about what you are looking for in a boy? Make yourself a list ahead of time and avoid choosing the wrong boys.

Dating tips for teenage girls #2.

Don’t just give your trust away. Spend time determining whether you can trust the person you are dating. If he is someone that your friends and family don’t know, then this process can take even longer. Trust is something that a person earns by consistently showing you what their character is. Does he do what he says he will? Does he lie to you or other people? Does he act much differently towards you when around others than when alone with you? Has he treated other girls badly? These are signs that he is untrustworthy.

Dating Tips for girls #3

Never cancel on previous plans with your girlfriends or neglect your friendships. Your good friends will be there forever. Boys will come and go. Don’t neglect, ignore, or treat your friends badly when you are in a relationship. You will definitely regret it.

Dating Tips for teenage girls #4

Don’t be flattered by jealousy. If your boyfriend regularly intrudes on your privacy, accuses you of cheating, threatens other boys or tries to limit or control your freedom, ditch him. This guy is bad news!! This is the behavior of batterers and stalkers.

Dating tips for teenage girls #5

Stick up for yourself. Good relationships are built on being assertive. Assertiveness is expressing your own needs respectfully to other people. Ignoring your own needs and feelings while consistently putting boys first, will cause boys to walk all over you. If you are angry or hurt about something a boy did tell him. Using I statements is a good way to do that. If a boy said he would call you and he didn’t, say “ I feel hurt that you said you would call me yesterday and you didn’t”. You have a right to your feelings.

Dating tips # 6

Don’t date boys who have girlfriends. This might seem obvious but I know a lot of girls who do. A boy who has a girlfriend is not interested in you for the right reasons. Have you never met his friends? Does he treat you differently at school then when you are alone? Something’s not right. Get rid of him!

• Dating Tips for teenage girls #7

Introduce the boy to your family. A boy who really likes you will be willing to do things that might make him uncomfortable. If he really cares about you he will want to meet your family. If he doesn’t really care about you, why are you wasting your time? You will only wind up depressed and unhappy.

Dating tips for girls # 8

Ask your friends what they think. Listen to their feedback about whether they like him or not. Your girlfriends might be jealous of your relationship but good friends can normally work through this. If your friends don’t like your boyfriend listen to what they have to say.

It is individual choice of dating. Weird or not? 🤔🤔 Depending on the person who is #dating

It is not weird. Hope you would be mature enough to understand and #decide what you should do and what you should #avoid. 😊

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything intimate.
    It's really risky because the older person in this relationship maybe charged as a pedophile if caught. It's safer when both party's are 18 or whatever age is legal in both countries

• What are your standards for intimate?

• Yeah, I find it really odd that an 18 year old in a relationship with a 17 year old could be charged as a pedophile.

• If caught having sex

What Guys Said 18

• okay so through comments I got to know that you're 15 and he's 16 and looks like you really like her so I'd say go on if you wanna do it.
    Take care😛
    Best of luck😊

• I don't think so, that age Difference doesn't seem too significant to me

• What's the age difference between them?

• Just try it and find Out
    (In my opinion when you are in Your Teens around 2 years age difference is completely ok)

• Nah.

• I don't see a problem with it, only if the love is real. If your doing it just "to look cool" then no I am against it in every way possible

• No..

• No, not really.
    He might get a lot of shit for it though.

• Not really, its only about 2 years

• if anyone in school saw u, wow... no it's not really weird

• Weird? Nah, not really.
    Just take it slow

• Not really you see freshman date seniors

• No, when I was a junior I dated a freshman. It wasn't weird or frowned upon.

• Nope not weird at all the girl I date is 16 and I'm turning 14 in a few days but it works

• When she's 18 and your 16 of y'all are caught kissing or having sex she will get charged. Or maybe even now if both of you are caught.

• Not for me you just have to be 16 here

• I guess not.

• Kinda

• not a good idea

• As long as it's not just to look "cool" I don't see the problem with it

What Girls Said 4

• Lol, upperclassmen only date freshies because they easy.
    dnt bb just dnt trust me.

• No is not weird at all

• age means nothing

• Not weirdx but pointless 14 is much different from 17 so there would only be one thing a 17 year old would desire from a 14 year old

• My age on here is wrong (I'm actually 15), and he's 16.

• Ok if that's true then that makes more sense