Lmao help me pls?

I've been kinda depressed lately, my girlfriend broke up with me for no reason and I don't know what to do. I've been smoking weed to help with my emotional pain but all I can ever try to do is hide it. Any advice?Lmao help me pls?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry that happened to you. There is always a reason. She is just not telling you right now. Give it time. She may tell you one day.
    For now though, eat ice cream, watch funny movies, listen to good music, hang out with positive friends and family and try not to talk about what happened. This should help relieve the pain or at least take your mind off of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 15, romances this early RARELY works out in the long run. You may have outliers that challenge that but it happens. What I would do in your position? Talk to other people, talk to other girls. You'll realise that there are better people out there than your former girlfriend.

What Girls Said 5

• It happens and you need to move on (btw get the kind that calms you down not gets you high)

• What does this pic have anything to do with breaking up?

• The picture is meant to convey my emotions

• @apple24 I'm sorry but I believe your grammaire is a little off. You can call me mad or any term you'd like to call me but at this point it's just sad.

• @TheUglyMonk Why? Hahaha I having so much fun.

• work out
    i like working out when i am depressed it helps a lot

• Pretty sure there is a reason. You just need to ask her

• Just wait to get over her. It sucks because she hurt you, but you can get over her. Pot never made me feel better after a break up but if you think it helps you, do it.

What Guys Said 2

• help me out here

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HANDLE OF SCISSORS GOT STUCK IN THE HANDLE OF MUG,
    unless you are flash and can phase stuff through stuff.

• You are 15 man you got so much time left dont worry about a girl being not the one