here's on for the Girls: would you date a man who is going through a divorce?

Please explain for either choice you pick yes or no. I'm very curious to know the reasonings

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would. I cannot see a reason not to. Depending on why he is divorcing, I might find myself being a rebound, but unless I go for it, I would never know.

I would never consider going with a married guy, but at this stage, this guy's marriage is obviously over, so in reality, he is a free man to do as he pleases.

• Thank you for your answer. I asked cause I'm going through a divorce at the moment and I just feel like dating would be like impossible atm

• Always welcome!

• Thank you for MHO.

What Girls Said 3

• I would. Just because he's ending one relationship doesn't mean he can't date or start a new one. I wouldn't want to feel used or a rebound though.

• I would. If he's only foccusing on me.

• Probably not going through it no. I would only date after divorce has been completely signed and done with. I don't need that kinda drama in my life.

What Guys Said 0