How do I get over him and stop running back?

My boyfriend and I just broke up for the 4th time. This is it, though, I'm done. He used me for sex last week, and then was "too busy" to text me for an entire week afterwards, messages me today and says we should break up "for now". For now! He has cheated on me before, and I forgave him and he seemed really sorry. Then he broke up with me 3 more times, and now I'm done. I can't do it. I'm done with being so hurt each and everytime. He's not worth it, right?

The problem is, I KNOW if he says let's get back together, I'll do it - I jump at any chance for happiness. Stupid, I know, but he's my best friend and makes me incredibly happy even though I know he's no good. I've tried blocking him but I end up unblocking him and bursting into tears. I know I deserve better than him, but I also feel nobody else will want me but him. Please give me some tips, I'm in so much pain...

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Please leave him your 16 no one who treats you like that should be wasting your good years

What Guys Said 1

• you are stupid, end of the story. its every guy's dream to find a stupid girl like you.

• That's not helpful at all, I'm already going through enough, I don't need people calling me stupid when I already know it.

• well you got the tip, don't be a moron.

• Would you stop being so callous for a moment? I came here for friendly suggestions. I already know I'm a moron, and I don't need strangers telling me it over and over again. If you don't have anything helpful to add, just leave, please.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!