Can someone explain to me why my ex still follows me on social media? Just give me some hindsight if you still follow your ex?

I unfollowed because it was too hard for me. He watches ALL my snaps. Literally every single one since we broke up 8 months ago. Never has missed one and he's usually the first to view them. What does this mean? If anything at all? Why watch my life?

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I unfollowed both of mine. I refollowed the first because our break up was mutual. We were both very young and decided a relationship wasn't for us right now. I still care about him and he still cares about me so we keep in contact. My second ex, I'll never follow on social media ever again. Our break up was bad and I don't care to ever contact him again.

• Maybe he just wants to see what you've been up to post-breakup. It doesn't mean anything maybe he just wants to see if you're doing well

• I still followed two of them and for me it's just to show them that I'm okay seeing their life without me. I think unfollowing because of a breakup is just childish. Just my opinion though.