Ex boyfriend is hot and cold?

He broke up with me a month ago, he was sort of cold, he responded to me at first then ignored, and didn't seem too bothered. He regretted it after a while, then spent a couple of weeks chasing me, sometimes it got too clingy where he would be begging for me and saying he doesn't want to be without me, misses me, loves me, wants me back, he's sorry. Randomly contacting me etc. I didn't give too much away but eventually gave him a second chance. He asked me to be with him again and we became a couple. Instantly he went cold again, ignored me, didn't seem to care, would be online posting on Facebook literally 30 times a day (unusual for him) and not contacting me. I said it's over and he didn't even contact me over it, he's completely ghosted me after he got what he wanted which was us back together. This hot and cold act is confusing, why do some guys do this?

11

What Guys Said 1

• The dude is having chaos of feelings inside to the level which became uncontrolable and took over him

What Girls Said 1

• He's a boy who doesn't know what he wants but you allow him to treat you the way he does that is why he acts like a brat. Let this boy go and get yourself a man who knows what he wants.