How to deal with girl who is flirting with a lot of guys at same time?

So me and that girl started flirting with each other and i fell in love with her and she (she at least said she did) love me. After a week and few fights she goes to another guy. When i talk to her friends, my friends or even her cousin they all say to me that she doesn't deserve me cause i love her a lot and thst she always goes back to same guys after she dumps her last boyfriend. I dont speak English well so i hope you understood me.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Love in high school and love in your 20s+ are very different. Many people in high school are still learning what love means to them and often misinterpret something as love.

I know it sucks, but it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants and is not going to be worth your time and effort. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's time to move on from her, despite how difficult that might be.

• Exually I already moved on, even tough it's hard especially because I need to see her at school. I know I couldn't do anything else, but I wanted to hear your opinions. And I hate when person doesn't know what it wants. Thanks on reply :D

What Guys Said 0