What is the worst reason someone has given you as to why they're breaking up with you?

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what I want. I'm to stressed. It's not you, it's me. I don't like the distance (but is now with a guy further away than me).
    But, i was the best guy she ever had. Smh

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Noooo. That's like those people who say, I'm not ready for marriage or kids, break up with the first person, get with the next and immediately get married and have kids. What is that? Ugh, she's dating someone further away... ugh...

• Yup. Grrrr. Bang head. Band head.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got dumped for not putting on enough cream cheese on his bagels OH WHY DID I FORGET THE EXTRA PACKAGE OF CREAM CHEESE OH WHYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wtf? Really?

• I refuse to want to believe this. Say this isn't so especially since I assume they have working hands to put cream cheese on their own bagel.

• It's called a joke