What is the worst reason someone has given you as to why they're breaking up with you?

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what I want. I'm to stressed. It's not you, it's me. I don't like the distance (but is now with a guy further away than me).
    But, i was the best guy she ever had. Smh

• Noooo. That's like those people who say, I'm not ready for marriage or kids, break up with the first person, get with the next and immediately get married and have kids. What is that? Ugh, she's dating someone further away... ugh...

• Yup. Grrrr. Bang head. Band head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Finding out I couldn't have kids and him saying "that's that then..."

• Some people value having children, and I can respect that, but yeah, that's kind of a shitty reason given how many other options there are.

What Guys Said 10

• I saw in a post here on G@G that a guy broke up with his girlfriend because he didn't had ps4 as a gift. While reading this I've been like "WTF"

• I didn't want to have sex yet since we had only been dating for a little over a week. Get a text saying that she found someone who would and that we were over.

• I think too much about her and her feelings

• That I can't speak her dialect

• "I fucked your cousin"

"Oh we're SO done"

• Not good enough, better friend than boyfriend, mental health issues were too much

• This girl I was dating left me because I didn't give her $100 right away

• "You should be more like your brother"
    "No"
    The end

• It's not you it's me

• My friend actually said in response to his now ex-girlfriend that said the same thing, "you know, you're absolutely right. It is 100% you. You did... and he listed everything she was horrible at, and when she tried to interrupt, he said, I'm not finished yet, and you also did... and then then he ended it with, I feel better now knowing that I will be much happier in this life with out your toxic influence. I died laughing! People say that crap just to say it so they can break-up, but he totally let her know, she was definitely right about that one.

• Her: wanna date?
    Me: totally!
    *she is at sleepover*
    *2 days layer*
    Her: it was a prank.
    Me:πŸ–•

What Girls Said 13

• I think the worst is when they give no reason at all

• He gave me too many chances him hoping I'd change but I never did. So he left.

• It's me, really me, Mo it's not u. I just... I'm me and it's not going to work out because I'm me. Do u get it?

• silence

• I got dumped for not putting on enough cream cheese on his bagels OH WHY DID I FORGET THE EXTRA PACKAGE OF CREAM CHEESE OH WHYYYYYYYYYYY

• Wtf? Really?

• I refuse to want to believe this. Say this isn't so especially since I assume they have working hands to put cream cheese on their own bagel.

• It's called a joke

• uhmm its complicated style that lost our time very 😢😢

• I didn't want to have sex before i was 16

• I never liked you.

• He didn't give any real reason. But I found out it was because he wanted to date someone he met at a church camp so a year relationship thrown in the drain for a dick reason lol

• Because they can't get over bad things said during a fight

• lost feelings after a day of not talking

• "You changed. You are different from yesterday"

Lol, that was a very short lived relationship.

• he said " we were better when we were friends"