Are you good on your own right now?

Since my relationships this year were 💩💩💩💩 I'm just gonna focus on myself lmfao I don't think that I'm gonna date anyone for a while. I'm kinda sad but kind of already good on my own. What about you?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Happiest I have been in a long time since I broke up with my girlfriend haha. The best thing about it is that I can enjoy myself doing what I want to do with no pressure. Like i used to feel bad if I did something fun with my friends and didn't want to invite her along. Well she made me feel bad for it anyways haha. Not a problem anymore and it has had a positive effect on me mentally. Eventually I wouldn't mind finding someone but I am in no rush.

Most Helpful Girl

• Great! Some may call me selfish but unless I'm seriously in love with someone, I love just focusing on myself! Studying, working out, at home spa days, hanging with friends.. I'll take that over being with someone for the sake of it anyday

What Guys Said 2

• I'm just trying to survive college, life, a finding a job that isn't awful. I don't time. I'm alone but, at least I'm in good company.

• somewhat a 50-50 call Rachel

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!