Are you good on your own right now?

Since my relationships this year were 💩💩💩💩 I'm just gonna focus on myself lmfao I don't think that I'm gonna date anyone for a while. I'm kinda sad but kind of already good on my own. What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Happiest I have been in a long time since I broke up with my girlfriend haha. The best thing about it is that I can enjoy myself doing what I want to do with no pressure. Like i used to feel bad if I did something fun with my friends and didn't want to invite her along. Well she made me feel bad for it anyways haha. Not a problem anymore and it has had a positive effect on me mentally. Eventually I wouldn't mind finding someone but I am in no rush.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Great! Some may call me selfish but unless I'm seriously in love with someone, I love just focusing on myself! Studying, working out, at home spa days, hanging with friends.. I'll take that over being with someone for the sake of it anyday

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm just trying to survive college, life, a finding a job that isn't awful. I don't time. I'm alone but, at least I'm in good company.

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhat a 50-50 call Rachel

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;