Had anyone ever seen there ex boyfriend or girlfriend recently and been like why are you here?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My first ex girlfriend and I are still best friends so we'd still love seeing each other even though we live in separate states. I'd have to be careful around my second ex. She has a baby and I'm not the father. I'm still a virgin. If I saw my second ex and she didn't have her baby with her, I'd punch her so hard it knocks her to the ground and knocks her unconscious. She cheated on me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol. no. but i can imagine that feeling.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Nope, I'm afraid not. I was very happy the last time I got to see my mer (the term I use in place of exe as I hate the negative connotations that go with exe). She's still one of my best friends, so I'm always pretty happy to see if when she happens to be at an event... though she lives like 8 hours away so the chances of that happening are slim at best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had seen but I was not like y u r here she is my friend now

2|0
    0|0
  • If they were in my house then I would be like why are you here but if it was in a public place I wouldn't really mind
    If she had cheated on me I might even give her a little slap lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup my last ex (broke up in November, if changing relationship status to a new guy counts as a breakup) recently tried adding me on Facebook and Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
    • O ok interesting

• Show All
    • Thank you

• No, my ex girlfriend acts like she wants me back and hugs me and does all that shit. But she cheated so I'm never going back to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never saw him after our broke up but sometimes I missed her so much and would like to see her 😕but thats never gona happen again I know

0|0
    0|0
  • no I didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • uh no, but they can be on Earth if they want to

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they were so bad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Haven't seen my ex in a while I would get emotionally awkward if I did though

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;