Is it cheating? Should I leave my girlfriend?

I am with my girlfriend more than 5 yrs, we had a very good relationship. But few months ago I caught her giving head another guy. She is very tiny and had big boobs, she is very hot and she told me she is seeing another guy only because he has a big **** and huge load and he can satisfy her. But he don't feel anything to him. Its true that my **** is not so big and when she wants to have orgasm I have to bang her quick but I come in few minutes then. So she says she do this only for satisfaction. What do you think?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I am truly sorry bro, move on you deserve better.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, that's cheating! And yeah, you should leave her! Simple as that.

She's not commited to you, and she doesn't care about you or your feelings. No one deserves that! So I would end this relationship for good right now.

• sweetie that's cheating. she sounds like a cold heartless bitch. I would leave her and move on if I were you, you deserve better than that.

• I am sorry to hear. You should move on.

• Obviously that's cheating. Why don't you google cheating? If you don't like that she's cheating then you probably should think about leaving her.

What Guys Said 1

• Leave her she is slut.