Why do I want more sometimes?

I have a boyfriend and I love him a lot but sometimes I just love it when other guys flirt with me and tell me I'm pretty I sometimes like other male attention ik its wrong my boyfriend should be enough well he is most times but these other times r bothering and sometimes I act really really bad and kind of turn on someone for fun its wrong ik I just wish these bad behaviours would go I just wish to never want other male attention what should I do

17

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay to have friends and it's normal to love receiving compliments... You can talk to other guys but just remember how much you love the man you're with.

It's great to have friends that know you're taken but still want to hang out with you. I know I love hearing that my girlfriend isn't the only one that thinks I'm a decent person :)

I personally get lonely at times and love having people to talk to. I find talking about my girlfriend and I to people really helps me feel like a good person and provides me with pride instead of guilt :)

• Exactly how I feel

• I bet she's happy to have u u sound u really love her but there is smthg else I want to talk about I was on this app for like 3 days it's unhealthy it scaring me and I hate this new addiction im not addicted to fb why do I keep coming here I need to stop or control this

• It's quite okay to use this app. It's normal to want human interaction. So use this app to meet new people and ask questions but then keep talking to your boyfriend.

I explained to my girlfriend how I'm on here to talk to people and try and offer my opinion on their questions and she thinks it's a great idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a bad thing to enjoy others complimenting you. As long as you don't flirt back or act on them flirting with you in any way then it's fine

• I flirted back once felt really bad went home and told him he got so he punished me but that's it if I feel someone went out control I tell him and there is one other thing there was a guy who I can see he wanted me I just found pleasure on turning him on I didn't do anything tho ok this happened 3 times with different guys but that's it

What Guys Said 6

• I can't relate or understand. I am a person who doesn't need or want compliments from people, when I am getting compliments I tell them to stop. I know when I look good and when I dont, I dont need a woman's compliment or her approval.
    You might be different.

• I thought it was wrong and that's why I wanted help and want it to stop

• Have you ever considered you are poliamorus (open relationships) at heart? My partner had been in the past and I was curious about it as well. Maybe you just need to explain that to him if it is the case and reassure him that you do love him in the process.

• I don't think I am honestly I'm not interested in many partners and if I was I wouldn't be saving myself we only try oral for now I just sometimes like every once in 2 month i just want compliments and stuff like that but I never be interested in someone other than my boyfriend or cheat or any of that

• As long as you know in your heart and head that your boyfriend is the one for you at the end of the day, and that you will go back to him after the fitting is done, you have nothing to feel slutty about. I think you are amazing for being honest about this and how you feel about it, and the fact that you feel guilty about it shows that you aren'tI get that it is hard to control wanting to fort with others and harder still to not feel bad for it, but please try and reassure yourself and trust yourself that you are loyal to your partner.

• Awwwe thank u 😆

• Your pretty 😉

• go on what u have done ;)
    why will you stop

• We have one life do whatever makes you feel good

• I can't do whatever I want lol there limits I'm just bending them I guess

• Behave yourself you don't want him to start doing the same

• I asked for help bc i frlt bad not for someone to kind of scream at me wtf

• Yeah i have the same issue, my exgirlfriend do the same which make mad and i stayed trying but there is no point if she's doing that then booom break up

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!