Does he deserve it?

My friend has a boyfriend she's a whole virgin but he's not. One day they were cuddling and then her boyfriend started touching her and trying to undress her but she insisted and told him to stop. He said oky but few minutes later he started touching her again trying to he off her clothes.. she told him to stop again but he kept on doing it until they got into a fight. And then he held her arms tight and got on top of her, he started making out with her and trying to touch her private part (vagina) but she told him "No I can't not today I'm a virgin and I don't want to lose my virginity, I'm not ready" but he insisted telling her to do it with him only she got angry trying to escape from his hands but he held her tight and tied her hands together, he undressed her and lost her virginity. So I got a call from her she was crying on the phone, I asked her what's wrong she told me to come pick her up from her boyfriend's place. When I went there I found her sitting down in the corner shaking and I could see blood on her tights and clothes. I asked her what's wrong she told her boyfriend just raped her. I really didn't believe it. So her boyfriend came out and started yelling why am there I just grappled my friend's arm and left with her. Anyway she left him but she still loves him. Its been 9months they are not together. One time he asked her for forgiveness and a chance but she didn't know what to do now... Do you guys think she should him a chance or move on even though she still loves him?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Of course he does not deserve it. It's harsh enough that i can not even believe if you really asking this question for real.

He is an immoral wild animal. He raped an innocent girl. There is no justification for this sort of behaviors. He used a power of force to damage a girl. Physically and mentally. He must be charged and put in jail not to be forgiven and given second chance.

Your friend is just emotionally confused. And this is your responsibility to guide her into the right direction and help her to recover from this tragic event.

Good Luck.

• I told her to block him everywhere and ignore him. But her mom insisted not to call the police she said she'll deal with him herself!

• Also I'm always there for her

• It's great that you're there for her. Keep it up. If you guys are close friends, she definitely needs you even if it be nine months, such experiences takes a lot of time to recover from. Okay, i hope her mother knows how to handle it because this guy definitely deserve to be punished for what he did. Those people are disease for society. They don't deserve to live freely , be unstable and hurt innocent people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um definitely leave him. Anyone who does stuff like that has zero regard for anyone but themselves.

What Guys Said 5

• She didn't know what to do?
    She got raped, was so traumatized that she got into a corner shivering and hell went loose when you came to pick her up.

You don't even need to ask the question, the guy should already be in prison.

Actually, why didn't you call the police after picking her up?
    There was blood, she was crying, he was enraged when he saw you, so why the fuck is he still out in the open asking for forgiveness?

• My mom, her mom and me.. we took her to the hospital.. But i did call her mom while driving her home... Her mom didn't want to call the police she said she'll deal with it herself!

• And so after dealing with it "Herself" your friend's rapist is now in contact with your friend again.

Way to rub it in.
      Chances are she could've been emotionally affected by this, yet he still gets to say whatever he wants in her face.

It's his mom, obviously she's not gonna call the cop.
      He probably got yelled at. Woah, big deal, a slap on the wrist after violating a woman.

• He's lucky she didn't get the law involved. He should be running for the hills by now. Just reading that makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

• Move the Fuck on.

• I think you ought to report this to the police, that's rape and it isn't right at all, as he definitely does not deserve another chance

• hell no he doesn't deserve a second chance. he's lucky he didn't get burned to the ground

What Girls Said 1

• no, he doesn't deserve her. even if she kept saying 'no', he kept insisting and raped her.