I keep breaking up with my boyfriend, but he keeps getting me to take him back?

So. I love my boyfriend. He treats me like an absolute princess. He loves me. He's kind. He's thoughtful. He cares so so so much. He still puts me in my place. The sex is amazing.
But we just started university. I know I sound beyond stupid for not wanting to be with, possibly, the best person for me. But I'm not ready for such a big commitment, I want time to explore myself, and I feel like this should be a time for me to be by myself.
I've talked to him before about it and he (understandably) got upset and it just blew over.
I feel so guilty and upset for not wanting to be with him, but I can't help it. I've broken it off with him over 5 times and he still has the power to make me stay.
i honestly think the only reason why I'm still with him is because I'm afraid to be alone.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pathetic and make me want to vomit with your bullshit. Please leave this site forever

Most Helpful Girl

• Make up your mind and stop playing the poor guy, he deserves someone who is there for him as much as he is for you

What Guys Said 3

• it's ok just relax and you can do it you have to stand up for yourself

• Stop being selfish and playing games with the poor guy. Either be faithful or leave for good.

• "She's a maneater!!!"

What Girls Said 1

• You just want constant attention. You don't love him. Break up with him for good. He deserves someone who appreciates him. Let him go even if he doesn't want to. He doesn't have the power to make you stay even if you do not want to stay.