Why is my ex playing games like this?

She broke up with me more than 3 months ago and said she needed space. I respected it and went straight into no contact. I think she expected me to chase but I didn't. She played a lot of mind games with me. She is usually hot and cold. Friendly one day then cold and bitter the next. I see her a lot as we go to the same gym. She has attempted to make me jealous and she always stares at me. It kinda bothers me quite a bit. But i always act indifferent

Two fridays ago, She puts her bag next to mine (she always does this). I was topless at the gym and she makes a comment saying i'm giving everyone a free show. I responded the show was only for her. She playfully told me she thought that it wasn't nice. Tried to talk to me after the gym class but I was busy with more workouts.

The following Tuesday, she comes to the gym, bag still next to mine. Ignores me completely. Looks as if I did something wrong. My friend that she had met when she was with me, comes into the gym and she greets him. I'm like wtf. I didn't say anything.

So I see her again on Thursday, calls me over and asks me why I don't say "hi" to her anymore. I'm like wtf again. Talks to me a little bit about the workout during the class and how to do it. But last week Friday, she was quite supportive of me as I have a fitness competition so she did watch me train with others.

Why is she hot and cold? why does she want my attention so badly?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I wish I had a clear answer for you, what she is doing isn't right. From what you said I feel as though she wants you to chase her. She said she needed space, if she felt she was ready to get back together she should be clear about what she wants and not toy with you. I would maybe ask what she wants, get a clear answer.

• MOVE ON. Join another gym if you have to. Get out. Meet new girls. It's not that difficult.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, well, after texting my ex for about 2-3 months, everyday, saying good day good night, how are you? She told me she don't understand why I am writing her every single day. Due to distance and the lack of resources we decided to break up, but as far as I know we're still planning to be with each other, or maybe is only me. I guest we'll go back to been strangers again, if it's so there is not much to do. What I learn? Ignore her, ignore her, ignore her, if you both still have future you'll start hang in out again.