Guys, why has my ex coming to my house more often?

we broke up cause he left me in the middle of no where in the rain , smashed my phone, hit/kicked me , told me i was worthless and he cheated soo I've noticed he's at my house more that he was when we were dating but he's coming with his new girlfriend im not in love with him anymore i have great guy friends i hang out with and they all r very protective over me so im not worried he will hurt me just is he coming around more

11

Most Helpful Guy

• While this is obviously repulsive behaviour from him, why on earth is he still coming to your house? You should tell him to fuck off after everything that he has done to you.

• he won't take his shit from my house

• Well then tell him that he must take it at once or he is never getting it back. Be assertive and he will do the needful.