Guys, why has my ex coming to my house more often?

we broke up cause he left me in the middle of no where in the rain , smashed my phone, hit/kicked me , told me i was worthless and he cheated soo I've noticed he's at my house more that he was when we were dating but he's coming with his new girlfriend im not in love with him anymore i have great guy friends i hang out with and they all r very protective over me so im not worried he will hurt me just is he coming around more

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Your ex is coming to your damn house more often after you broke up and you're asking us why?
    Its either you live under a runway bridge or your ex shouldn't be able to get inside your house at all...

What Guys Said 10

• Why is he even allowed in your home though?

• While this is obviously repulsive behaviour from him, why on earth is he still coming to your house? You should tell him to fuck off after everything that he has done to you.

• he won't take his shit from my house

• Well then tell him that he must take it at once or he is never getting it back. Be assertive and he will do the needful.

• It's just another way that he's trying to bully you. It's your home so you should tell him to pick his shit up and give you your key back or just get the locks changed and get a restraining order against him

• Why is he coming to your house? Shouldn't he be in juvenile prison?

• He's trying to bully you. Don't let him.

• He's trying to make you feel jealous just ignore his ass change the locks

• he wants you back

• get a restraining order against him

• Wtf this fool needs to get mur

• He is trying to make you jelouse, if u ignore him he will do away.. you deserve better.