Breakup help please?

She says she wishes she'd never slept with me, we were each other's first. It hurts that she would say that, why did she go that far?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, there is a right girl out there for you and maybe it's her but maybe it's someone else and everything happens for a reason and if she is that low to say those things then you deserve better then her. Look for the right girl and I'm sure u will find her

Most Helpful Guy

• She's just trying to hurt you however she can.

Don't be surprised if she either files a false rape accusation with the cops, or tells a bunch of worthless white knights that you raped her or beat her. Those are pretty standard.

What Girls Said 3

• Because she regrets it. Especially having premarital sex. This is why you wait for marriage and not fall into lust or temptations. She made her bed and that was her choice. Now she has to live with it for the rest of her life. Pleas understand this is why premarital sex is called selfish sex. Whatever happened with between the both of you shows she is badly hurt. And this is the natural response of people having sexual regrets.

• We say things we do not mean when we are emotional and angry and upset. I told my exes I wish I never met them so none of the hurt I would've experienced. It hurt them but oh well. Things were said but cannot be undone.

• May be she said that at the heat of the moment. Take my advice don't take it too hard bc i know deep down she is regretting too.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!