My ex just keeps coming back for attention?

How do i say no to him without crushing him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be straight forward. If you want benefits then say that. If not tell him you need a little room

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to say this without crushing him.
    I always try the, I just see you as a friend, way but still
    Or tell him you don't want to hang out with him!
    Good luck 😊

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Just cut him loose, and if he comes back don't give him any attention. If that's all he wants he'll leave when he doesn't get any

1|0
    0|0
  • By crushing him. Obviously he needs to focus on his own life, he's too dependant on other people to provide him with a sense of worth

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you met someone and got married

1|0
    0|0
  • You pretty much have to crush him get the message through to him that you're done

1|0
    0|0
  • Say you don't want a relationship right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • so 4 what kind of attention

0|0
    0|0
    • He still wants to hang out and spend time together...

• The best way is to be honest.. tell him you're lesbian LOL I'm just joking but you have to be honest with me tell him that you've moved on you always in away love him to certain point but he needs to go find somebody that loves him and wants to be with him everyday and you need to find your friend that you want to be with everyday take all the Beautiful Moments all the positives he has learned and take all the negatives that he is learned from and go find that girl never fall in love with him

• Be confident and just say no without giving any hints. But just dont hurt him. Be clear at once and for all

0|0
    0|0
  • You are going to need to crush him for him to take the hint you guys are done

0|1
    0|0
  • Sadly there's no other way
    U gonna shatter his heart one way or another...

It takes time

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask him if he'd like to join you and your new guy and see his reaction.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh hell, crush him. then he'll get the message

0|1
    0|0
  • Be bold and honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him how it is it's better to hurt him then leting him keep holding to hope + it save you both time

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that he's a cuck for doing that stupid shit

0|0
    0|0
  • You are attention seeking. Just "crush" him and be done with it

0|0
    0|0
  • well either way he's going to take it badly if he still likes you , so that might make it harder to get rid of him if you don't want to crush him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him you'd like to be left alone for awhile... honestly anything that you say to him
    -no mater how nicely you say it- is going to crush him, because regardless it's a rejection.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to get your point across he's an ex for a reason drop and block all contact with him change your number and block block delete if you keep in contact with him he's going to keep thinking there is still a chance between you to just cut the rope

0|0
    0|0
  • Say nothing. He doesn't deserve you. Silence will crush him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to crush him. If your easy he will think you love him!

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;