Why do couples break-up even when they love each other?

I have heard that some people love each other but they can't be together. Why do you think this is? what are some of the reasons.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It is possible to truly love each other but break up. There are many possible reasons for it and it could be because of distance, different views/beliefs or because there have been too many arguments and as much as they would want to work through it, it's not healthy. No matter how hard they try, it just doesn't seem to work. It's pretty hard and I'm actually going through something like that right now

• I know what that feels like. But you are pretty young, if this one doesn't work, you still have lots for opportunities.

• Very true, I do have time for opportunities but it doesn't take away the fact that I can't really see myself without that person in my life. I always seem to be going back and giving us endless chances not really thinking about what would be best for me. I just felt like I wouldn't have many opportunities after this one but it may be because I just haven't thought about it

• Everything takes time. You could feel that you will never find someone again, but there will be. If it really doesn't work out, don't force yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Different objectives in life and personal beliefs are two reasons I can think of

• Yea, that's the one i know. Like one wants marriage and kids while the other one doesn't want, or at least not yet.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it could be due to the fact that you are different stages in life. You can love each other but not be on the same page on certain things and it can cause issues.

What Guys Said 1

• They don't love each other or only one does

• But what if they both do?

• More than me, yet, you still can't tell the difference? It is not about whether or not the answer is what I want to hear, but you are confusing love and possession, and that is kind of selfish, since you can't provide what the girl wants, but you are not letting her go and wasting her youth.

• Ok have fun with that