Liars and why they lie?

So, recently broke it off with my ex. She was telling her guy friends and other ex that she couldn't stand me. Also told everyone I abused her and made fun of her health issues. Then was telling these guys how much she wanted them. When I confronted her she acted like it was nothing. Few days later she apologized and said she didn't know why she lied. Claims she doesn't have an excuse. Especially knowing that I sacrificed a lot in order to keep her health in check and made sure she had anything she wanted or needed. So, why lie about me and get involved with other guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is clearly not over you but DO NOT TAKE HER BACK. She lied to get your attention and to get over you by hoeing herself. Are you over her?

• Yeah, I'm over her. She messaged me last night and apologized again. She then said she was thinking about offing herself. So I went to check on her. When I got there her ex was there and to find out the day before the 3rd guy was there.

• oh wow. too much drama man. gtfo of her life and make sure you cut her off fr.

• Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks for replying

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0