Ex confessed me he still loves me?

A week ago, my ex confessed me he still loves me and wants to come over to talk... but that he didn't have the money now to buy the ticket and would let me know when he would. I reacted very neutral. Haven't heard from him since... Now I am starting to think he was just playing mind games with me. I felt fine until he contacted me and now I feel fucked up. What do you think his goal was?

21

What Guys Said 1

• He was just checking to see how you'd react, personally if in were you I'd get the fuck out of there.

What Girls Said 2

• Exactly what you feeling right now. To fuck you up. To check in if he still has power over you. How long ago was the break up?

• Hid goal may have been to get you feeling like this, maybe he just missed you, maybe he just wanted sex. You need to decide how you feel and wither cut him off or agree to try again!!