Sex is necessary before Marriage?

Yes or No

917

Most Helpful Girl

• If yes or no are your only options, you'll get two opposing opinions as it really differs from person to person.

For me personally, I don't find it necessary or unneseccary, though I have never been in a relationship where the guy I was waiting wanted to hold off on things. Sex to me is something that I share with a significant other whom I desire to share an intimate connection with because I truly love them during the time I'm with them... may he end up being my hubby or not, I live and love in the "now" is how I view things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody are different.

For me, No.

I want to marry a girl because i love her. Because my emotions are attached to her. Because i want to spend a lifetime with her and that time is not entirely related to bed. Life and love does not evolve around sex for me. I'm not trying to hire a prostitute nor looking to shop a walking sex toy. I want a lady. I want to share my happiness and sadness with someone not my bed. Bed is never a goal. Sex is never a priority. When love is true, sex will be amazing automatically. That's called an intimacy supported by love. I want a girl for who she is as a person, for her personality and character, not for her sexual experience and performance. However she'd be, whatever she does, i'd love her whatsoever and every touch would feel like paradise. Because it's my favorite woman. she is not my sex performer, she's a normal human being and my lover. I'd never measure her by body size and sex performances. My girl's value is much more than that.

Good Luck.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends, I knew i'd be sexual before I even had sex. Some people just need a companion and will be better off with horrible sex anyway. So it depends on your needs.

• Heck no!

• no don't agree

• Some say yes. Some no. Depends

• No. in my opinion it makes it more special if you hold out for the wedding night.

• It is

• Yes.

• Whatever makes them comfortable

What Guys Said 16

• Nope

• My wife was a virgin. I think that's the right way. I don't want to know that men touched her before me. It creates memories too. It's gross. Christianity and Islam are very strict about that. Wonder why.

• Were you virgin as well?

• That's called consumerism and pushing you to buy more of the new junk.

• Again more invalid examples, assumptions and arguments totally out of subject. Seriously. Just admit you dont want an experienced girl because you're insecure and afraid or being compared to her previous lovers. Its that simple.

• No but it is something that I want to have a deep connection with a girl before we sleep together. I'm not just looking for hit it and quit it sex

• No. I plan on waiting until marriage myself

• The number two reason for divorce is sexual incompatibility.

Why in the world risk it.

• I can't speak for everybody but there are a few stuff that i consider extremely important to experience with your loved one before marriage. Lots of sex is definitely one of them. And by lots, i mean LOTS of it!

• I wouldn't marry without premarital sex.

• Yes.

• I don't think so

• No it is not. If you wait until marriage, then the buildup of sexual frustration makes you kinkier.

• Hell yeah.

• No...

• or No

• Yes. You should know and be sexually compatible with your partner before marriage. You can't know if you done it before marriage.

• God says no so that's the one answer you need, no one is above God.

• i would not do it. but i think yes...
    its bad to have it before marriage though!

• but if it happens , then it should be single

• single encounter