Sex is necessary before Marriage?

Yes or No

917

Most Helpful Girl

• If yes or no are your only options, you'll get two opposing opinions as it really differs from person to person.

For me personally, I don't find it necessary or unneseccary, though I have never been in a relationship where the guy I was waiting wanted to hold off on things. Sex to me is something that I share with a significant other whom I desire to share an intimate connection with because I truly love them during the time I'm with them... may he end up being my hubby or not, I live and love in the "now" is how I view things.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody are different.

For me, No.

I want to marry a girl because i love her. Because my emotions are attached to her. Because i want to spend a lifetime with her and that time is not entirely related to bed. Life and love does not evolve around sex for me. I'm not trying to hire a prostitute nor looking to shop a walking sex toy. I want a lady. I want to share my happiness and sadness with someone not my bed. Bed is never a goal. Sex is never a priority. When love is true, sex will be amazing automatically. That's called an intimacy supported by love. I want a girl for who she is as a person, for her personality and character, not for her sexual experience and performance. However she'd be, whatever she does, i'd love her whatsoever and every touch would feel like paradise. Because it's my favorite woman. she is not my sex performer, she's a normal human being and my lover. I'd never measure her by body size and sex performances. My girl's value is much more than that.

Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE