Why are men to be blamed all the time?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Because nowadays women are incapable of weakness, failure, or anything negative really. And men are evil creatures that are trying to dominate the world and suppress the poor victimized women. Welcome to the USA, land of the PC.

Most Helpful Guy

• Miscommunications and mistakes within the feminist movement. Radical feminism should've been condemned harder

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't we just admit to our mistakes instead of blaming each other? Men blame women all the time.

• Well we try to but Everytime it's our fault. Women don't realise what they do after and then they expect us to apologize

• I apologize for what I do all the time.

• You're not all women, though

• Because women don't like to take responsibility for their actions so they blame men

• And because of that we gotta suffer? Shit doesn't make sense sometimes

• we are out her , but we tend to be silent because feminist shuts us down and say we have internalize misogyny if we defend men.

• Feminism is just ruining lives day by day honestly and no offence to women it is what it is

What Guys Said 3

• Because, women act like their shit dont stink aftee breakups. Our culture promotes it

• I know I'm a man but it still hurts four years with two kids down the fucking drain like nothing ever happened. Four years got blamed every single day

• With great power comes great responsibilities

• Because it's easy to blame men, and young men are seen as useless, welcome to reality.