Bad idea to send a letter to my ex?

It's fairly long, mostly a closure/goodbye letter to give us both peace and that i'd like to stay friends if he's ever up for that. That i'm sorry about the way I acted and I realize things now, that the emotions have cooled down and that I'm thankful for the impact he had on my life. I wish him well. I know that sometimes people are good, but not for each other.
I'm not expecting a reply and clealy stated that in the letter. Even though I wouldn't mind giving things a second chance I know that it takes two to work on that and it's time to let it rest. I just want him to know and that and try to end things civil because it's been going like that for five months and it never was completly over.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex's cause drama

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I'd do it because you might regret the things you don't say

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Do what your heart tells you.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're right, thank you

What Girls Said 1

• Do you want him or not?

0|0
    0|0
    • I partly do, I wouldn't mind giving it another chance but it's difficult as we both weren't in the best situation when we started dating and had a lot of issues. It's difficult to oversee that, even if it has been resolved.

• Show All
    • Thank you <3 I guess it'll help even if its just to make him feel less guilty about what happened

• you're welcome

Loading... ;